Microsoft Power BI is a dominant enterprise suite that offers intuitive analytical tools that support management in interpreting huge data volumes and generating useful insights. Microsoft Power BI permits its users to connect and integrate data from diverse sources, transform raw data into the finished form and reproduce it in presentable, easy to understand format to help in strategic decision making
Request For More Information
Microsoft Power BI is a dominant enterprise suite that offers intuitive analytical tools that support management in interpreting huge data volumes and generating useful insights. Power BI permits its users to connect and integrate data from diverse sources, transform raw data into the finished form and reproduce it in presentable, easy to understand format to help in strategic decision making. The extensive Microsoft Power BI training program empowers data analysts, developers and enterprise users to investigate unfinished data and realize compliance while maintaining data security.
Brillica Services is a leading Microsoft gold training partner, authorized to deliver official Microsoft Power BI training and certification course and helping business users to become familiar with its seamlessly integrated robust tools and features. The experienced professional instructors at Brillica Services offer you an in-depth understanding of the holistic capabilities of the suite and help you gain hands-on experience of exploring mobile features, dashboards, desktop service and gateways through Power BI training.
Brillica Services offers diverse training modes that can be efficiently tailored to fit your work schedules and preferences. You can choose between the classroom and online instructor-led training, online training, at preferred schedules, based on your convenience to become skilled in Microsoft Power BI.
Upon completion of the Power BI training course, the participants would:
- Get acquainted with the fundamental concepts of Power BI.
- Extract data from several sources, initiate connections with Power BI Desktop, execute data transformation operations and understand the role of Query Editor in Power BI.
- Learn the basics of DAX in Power BI Desktop.
- Learn data visualization best practices and working with charts.
- Monitor real-time data.
- Understand how to connect data sources directly to Azure, HD Spark, My SQL, and build interactive dashboards
- Acquire insights on Power BI report servers and data gateways
- Display, manage reports and KPIs
- Create R and Python visuals in Power BI Desktop and Service versions.
- Incorporate various features based-on enterprise requirements.
The Microsoft Power BI Training at Brillica Services is designed to suit the learning needs of all beginners and professionals, who are passionate about business intelligence, data visualization, and data analytics, including:
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Project Manager
- Data Scientists
There are no official prerequisites to take the Microsoft Power BI training course as such. However, it is always beneficial to have a fundamental understanding of Microsoft Excel and Python as it can help you attain a cutting-edge over others.
- Introduction to Power BI
- What is Business Intelligence
- What is Power BI
- Why Power BI?
- Key Benefits of Power BI
- Components and Flow of Power BI
- Power BI architecture
- Building Blocks of Power BI
- Power BI Desktop
- Data sources
- How to connect to different data sources
- Query Editor in Power BI
- Transforming data with Query Editor
- Merging and appending data
- Power BI Desktop views
- Modelling and managing data
- Creating Tables and optimizing Data Models
- Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
- DAX fundamentals and importance
- DAX Syntax and Data types
- DAX Functions and operators
- Measures in DAX
- DAX tables and filtering
- DAX queries
- DAX Parameter Naming
- Data Visualization
- Introduction to visuals in Power BI
- Charts, Matrixes and Tables – modifying colors and visuals
- Working with shapes, text boxes and images
- KPI visuals
- Layout and formatting
- Introduction to Power BI Q&A and Data Insights
- Introduction to Power BI Service
- How to have Quick Insights in Power BI
- Dashboard vs. Reports
- Creating and configuring Dashboards
- Power BI Q&A
- Power BI embedded
- Direct Connectivity
- Using Excel data in Power BI
- Connecting directly to SQL Azure, HD Spark, SQL Server Analysis Services/ My SQL
- Introduction to Power BI Development API
- Importing Power View and Power Pivot to Power BI
- Power BI Publisher for Excel
- Overview of Power BI Mobile
- Power BI Report Servers
- Introduction to report servers
- Paginated Reports and Row-level Security
- Data Gateways
- Resources (Rest API/ SOAP API’s/ URL Access)
- Advanced Analytics in Power BI using R & Python
- Overview on R Integration in Power BI Desktop
- R powered custom visuals in Power BI
- Creating R visuals
- R Scripts Security
- In-class Project