The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) accredited by IIBM is amongst the most popular business analysis certification for beginners, willing to advance their career in business analysis domain.
Request For More Information
The Entry Certificate in Business Analysis™ (ECBA™) accredited by IIBM is amongst the most popular business analysis certification for beginners, willing to advance their career in business analysis domain. The ECBA certification course is designed to impart foundational business analysis knowledge and instil in the competencies of effective elicitation, collaboration, requirement analysis, planning and monitoring, essential to accomplish the defined business objectives.
Brillica Services’ ECBA training and certification course empower you with the core business analysis skills, knowledge and behaviours that global organizations seek in practising business analysis professionals. Our experienced and certified instructors impart the ECBA certification mapped training based on the principles, knowledge areas and business analysis best practices defined in BABOK Guide.
Brillica Services’ ECBA certification training courses encompass the functional, administrative, and technical aspects of business analysis management and target to refine your analyzing competencies. With a team of industry experienced instructors and proven records of delivering best-in-class ECBA training, we ensure to deliver a personalized learning experience with blended training modes and custom schedules.
Upon course completion, the participants would be able to:
- Gain expertise in taking up any kind of business analysis.
- Understand key terminology within the BABOK Guide.
- Attain clear and demonstrable knowledge of industry best practice and operation.
- Comprehend market analysis to help provide advice and information on key market opportunities.
- Set the standard for the business analysis team, utilizing modern thinking and methods to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure agreement with the ECBA Code of Conduct to help better work in a mature, ethical manner across the board.
ECBA training is beneficial for:
- All individuals and new graduates willing to step into the world of Business Analytics
- All professionals seeking a career transition into business analysis
- All functional managers, managing a team of business analysts
For ECBA training, no official BA work experience is expected from the participants. However, from the ECBA certification exam perspective, you must:
- Possess 21 hours of professional development in the last 4 years
- Agree with the ECBA™ Code of Conduct
- Introduction to BABOK v3
- Problem Solving & Analytical thinking
- Understanding Software Development Process
- Software Development Methodologies (SDLCs)
- Knowledge area- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Concept of requirements
- Knowledge area- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Knowledge area- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirements Modelling with UML
- Data Modelling
- Business Analysis Tools
- Preparing SRS Document
- Handling Requirements in Agile Projects
- Knowledge area- Requirement life cycle management
- Verification and Validation
- SQL for business analysts
- Knowledge Area – Strategy Analysis
- Knowledge Area – Solution Evaluation
- Project Assignments