Scrum is one of the most popular and highly-demanded agile methodologies that help to execute projects flawlessly with swift workflows based on agile principles. The Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM) validates your expertise in implementing agile practices effortlessly.
Request For More Information
Scrum is one of the most popular and highly-demanded agile methodologies that help to execute projects flawlessly with swift workflows based on agile principles. The Certified Scrum Master Certification (CSM) validates your expertise in implementing agile practices effortlessly. The CSM certification training is designed to solidify the agile fundamentals, understand the Scrum framework, execute scrum in projects, manage scrum teams effectively and embed changes, as and when required.
Brillica Services is a leading provider of Scrum Master Certification training and helps evolve project manager professionals into Scrum masters. Our certified and experienced instructors are dedicated to impart intensive CSM training and carve catalysts that can assure effective Scrum panel integration into the project environment and achieve desired project outcomes.
The CSM certification training course at Brillica Services help you comprehend the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, organize Scrum team and implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints and set the stage for the project execution to enterprise transformation.
The Certified Scrum Master training course enables the participants to:
- Understand the Scrum framework and lifecycle
- Organize high-performing Scrum teams
- Guide the team throughout the product development lifecycle
- Instil the feeling of project ownership in team members
- Resolve the impediments and enhance the team’s collaboration
- Act as a change agent and carry our smooth transitions
The CSM Certification training program is best suited for:
- Software Engineers
- Product Managers
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Analysts
- Development team members
- New/Existing Scrum Masters
- Planning for Scrum Master career
- All Scrum team members such as developers, Scrum Masters, and product owners
- All professionals who would like to pursue a career as a professional Scrum Master
There are no official pre-requisites to attend the ScrumMaster Certification course and it can be taken by any professional who wants to excavate Scrum essentials and attain expertise in Scrum.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- The three roles in Scrum
- Scrum Ceremonies
- Scrum Artifacts
- Sprint Execution
- Daily Scrum and Sprint Retrospective
- Definition of Done (DoD) and Acceptance Criteria
- Definition of Ready
- Release Planning
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Release Burn-Up Chart
- Product Planning
- User Stories
- Agile Estimation
- Planning Poker