CCNA (Cisco Certified Internetwork Associate) is the foundation level certification course from Cisco that is designed to instil thorough knowledge on networking and route switch essentials. The curriculum ensures to help you gain adequate familiarity on networking terminologies, topologies, network types, layers, underlying technologies and learn network configuration best practices
Request For More Information
CCNA (Cisco Certified Internetwork Associate) is the foundation level certification course from Cisco that is designed to instil thorough knowledge on networking and route switch essentials. The curriculum ensures to help you gain adequate familiarity on networking terminologies, topologies, network types, layers, underlying technologies and learn network configuration best practices. The current CCNA Routing and Switching course would be soon known as CCNA only as Cisco has made modifications to the prominent tracks given market relevancy and coping up with advancing technologies by including automation and network programmability. The new CCNA or CCNA routing and the switching training course is ideal for all beginners aspiring for a career in networking domain.
With a pool of certified and experienced instructors, Brillica Services is envisioned to impart a practical, industry-relevant far-reaching understanding of latest network technology, essential to devise sophisticated and secure enterprise network solutions and make you job-ready.
Brillica’s CCNA training and certification course offered in diverse training modes help you learn how to install, configure, implement, authenticate and troubleshoot all kinds of medium-sized enterprise networks and lay a strong foundation giving you a career kick-start with absolute network management skills.
Upon completing the course, the learners would:
- Understand networking fundamentals
- Get familiar with networking terminologies
- Have a deep understanding of OSI Model, network types, topologies, devices, cables and more
- Get a basic understanding of IPv4/IPv6 networks
- Manage and work efficiently on WANs, LAN switches and IP routers
- Get a firm grasp on the subnetting mask
- Learn a basic understanding of network security
- Understand the implications of automation and network programmability introduced
The course is best suited for:
- Any graduate interested in IT networking
- Any engineering graduate who wishes to make a career change
- Existing network professionals
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Desktop support staff
- System integrators
- System engineers
Being the associate level Cisco certification, there are no official pre-requisites to take the course. However, a basic understanding of computer basics would be preferable.
- Network Fundamentals
- WAN Technologies
- LAN Switching Technologies
- Routing Technologies
- Infrastructure Security
- Infrastructure Services
- Infrastructure Management