The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) certification is designed to empower business analyst professionals, with cutting edge business analysis skills, trusted worldwide to devise perfect business solutions and produce reliable quality results. Based on the industry standards
Request For More Information
The Certification of Capability in Business Analysis (CCBA) certification is designed to empower business analyst professionals, with cutting edge business analysis skills, trusted worldwide to devise perfect business solutions and produce reliable quality results. Based on the industry standards, the CCBA training and certification course help project managers, hybrid business managers recognize business requirements, manage stakeholder engagement, strategize and evaluate devised solutions to increase business efficiency and consistency.
Designed by IIBA, CCBA certification is the second level certification. Brillica Services offers official CCBA training curriculum through the CCBA certification training. Our master instructors help you acquire the business analysis proficiencies, prepare and pass the CCBA certification exam with striking scores and get your expertise recognized across worldwide
Brillica Service’s CCBA training and certification course can be taken at any preferred location through blended modes, according to your convenience. Our readily available custom training solutions fit well into your schedules, help you acquire the critical business analysis skills, fulfil your learning needs and stay ahead of the curve.
Upon course completion, the participants would be able to:
- Understand Business Analysis Key Concepts and Business Analysis Core Concept Model (BACCM)
- Acquire advanced knowledge of identifying, defining, assessing and completing various elements of business analysis tasks
- Understand 50 business analysis tools and techniques
- Gain expert knowledge and skills essential to pass the CCBA certification exam
- Perform business analysis tasks efficiently, including in 6 knowledge areas.
The CCBA certification is best-suited to fit the professional needs of:
- Product Managers
- Non-BA consultants
- Project Testers
- Quality Assurance (QA) professionals
- Change/Transformation Managers, and Designers
For applying for CCBA Certification, an individual needs to pay attention to the following official pre-requisite that requires them to have:
- Total 3,750 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 7 years.
- Of these 3750 hours, 900 hours experience should be in at least 2 of the 6 knowledge areas defined in BABOK Guide
- A minimum of 500 hours experience should be available in 4 of the 6 BABOK defined knowledge areas
- What is the business analysis?
- What does a business analyst do?
- Business Analysis Core Concept Model the Knowledge Areas defined in BABOK Version 3
- What are the underlying competencies of a business analyst?
- The techniques and perspectives in business analysis
- How to plan a Business Analysis Approach
- How to plan Stakeholder Engagement
- How to plan Business Analysis Information Management and Governance
- How to identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Understand the tools and techniques used in Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Prepare and conduct an elicitation
- Confirm the results of elicitation
- Communicate the business analysis information
- Manage stakeholder collaboration
- Trace requirements
- Maintain requirements
- Prioritize requirements
- Assess changes to the requirements
- Approve the requirements
- Analyze the Current State
- Define the Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define the Change Strategy
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess the limitations of the solution
- Assess the limitations of an enterprise
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value