CBAP(Certified Business Analysis Professional) Certification endorsed by IIBA is the third level certification, designed for individuals possessing extensive experience in business analysis domain.
Request For More Information
CBAP(Certified Business Analysis Professional) Certification endorsed by IIBA is the third level certification, designed for individuals possessing extensive experience in business analysis domain. CBAP is a universally recognized certification that demonstrates your mastery in business analysis, advanced documentation, effective planning, and devising flawless business solutions. The CBAP course foundation is laid with the comprehensive concepts encompassed in BABOK official guide.
The CBAP training at Brillica Services is envisioned to help you acquire the industry’s most embraced business analysis skill set and allows you to take a career leap. Our team of certified instructors helps you gain an across-the-board understanding of the included six knowledge areas and core concept model of business analysis, important from the CBAP exam perspective.
Brillica Services is a premier training company to offer a perfect blend of diverse training modes to help you master CBAP technology and included business analysis approach. Our readily available custom schedules for the instructor-led classroom, on-line, group, private and onsite training, make it more enriching for CBAP certification seeking professionals to select the most feasible training solution based-on their preferences.
Upon course completion, the participants would be able to:
- Learn in-depth about business analysis planning and monitoring
- Comprehend the enterprise’s analysis requirements and elicit them
- Communicate and manage requirements
- Understand fundamental principles and practices essential for effective business analysis
- Build core competencies to achieve enterprise goals
- Successfully conducting business analysis
- Execute solution assessment
- Validate and document analysis results
The IIBA® Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) certification course is ideal for business analysts with seven to ten years of experience, senior analysts and project managers
As per the official pre-requisites, the IIBA-CBAP® course requires minimum 7500 hours of work experience in the last 10 years, of which 900 hours should be in 4 knowledge areas defined in BABOK® Guide. Along with this, you must have 35 hours of Professional Development (PDs) in the past four years, especially to book your CBAP exam. Also, you need two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®),
- CBAP Course Introduction
- Key Concepts and terminologies
- CBAP Knowledge Areas
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Requirements Lifecycle Management
- Strategy Analysis
- Requirements Analysis and design definition
- Solution Evaluation
- Underlying Competencies
- Agile Perspective
- Business Intelligence Perspective
- Information Technology Perspective
- Business Architecture Perspective
- Business Process Management Perspective
- CBAP exam taking strategy