Amazon Web Services, or AWS, is a forward-looking and highly esteemed cloud platform that enables enterprises to integrate and leverage cost-effective, scalable and robust infrastructure solutions, web services and secured data storage options. To provide for flawless implementation and functioning of AWS based platform and infrastructure, there is a dire need for AWS skilled professionals.
Request For More Information
Amazon Web Services, or AWS, is a forward-looking and highly esteemed cloud platform that enables enterprises to integrate and leverage cost-effective, scalable and robust infrastructure solutions, web services and secured data storage options. To provide for flawless implementation and functioning of AWS based platform and infrastructure, there is a dire need for AWS skilled professionals. Given this, there is a range of AWS certification programs to help you acquire expertise on diverse AWS fundamentals, enclosed concepts and best practices related to cloud storage, load balancing, virtual private server (VPS), and AWS services. These extensive training courses and certification tracks evaluate your professional abilities to design, configure, deploy, and administer AWS cloud services and applications proficiently.
Brillica Services is a leading training provider offering highly-demanded certification training courses equipped with practical implementation and hands-on learning. Guaranteeing enriched learning experience with our pool of certified and experienced trainers, we bring you AWS cloud training to your fingertips in custom schedules, diverse learning modes, including instructor-led live online, classroom, on-site, group or private training, all at an affordable cost.
- AWS Certified Solutions- Architect
This associate-level of AWS Architect certification authenticates your capability to design, architect, and deploy end-to-end AWS cloud applications.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect- Professional
The AWS Architect Professional level certification track intends to demonstrate your aptitude to design the distributed applications and systems in the AWS cloud.
- AWS Certified Developer- Associate
The Associate level of the AWS developer track assesses your technical knowledge to develop and maintain applications on the AWS platform.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional
This high-level certification tests your adeptness to provision, operate, and manage the distributed application systems on AWS.
- AWS Certified Sysops Administrator- Associate
This associate-level AWS administrator track endorses your knowledge of deploying, managing, and operating AWS platforms flawlessly.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer- Professional
The Professional DevOps Engineer certification measures your ability to provision, operate, and manage the distributed application systems on AWS.
- AWS Certified Big Data- Specialty
The Big Data Specialty certification appraises your technical knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and implementing AWS services based on data in the Cloud.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking- Specialty
This AWS Advanced Networking Specialty certification imparts technical expertise to design and implement hybrid IT architecture and AWS at scale.
Upon course completion, the participants would be able to:
- Understand key concepts and features of Cloud Computing
- Attain in-depth understanding of service model like SaaS
- Gain familiarity over virtualization and networking concepts used in cloud computing
- Comprehensive understanding of Amazon EC2 and service concepts
- Set-up Amazon EC2
- Comprehend and implement amazon S3, ELB Services, RDS and VPC
- Gain a complete understanding of CDN, S3, EIP, KMS, Glacier, Snowball, Cloud Front, Autoscaling, Cloud watch, Elastic cache, Cloud trail and security.
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Estimate AWS pricing and identify cost control mechanisms
- Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identify the appropriate usage of AWS architectural best practices
The AWS training and certification courses are best-suited to:
- Anyone who wishes to achieve beginner to advanced level, in-depth knowledge of AWS cloud, services, applications, features and infrastructure solutions.
- All professionals who wish to gain Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
- All professionals with IT Infrastructure background
- All professionals with Virtualization experience
- All DevOps professionals
- All professionals with an understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance
There are no specific prerequisites for taking up AWS Architect Certification Training at Brillica Services. Anyone who has a basic understanding of networking and virtualization can attend this training. However, programming skills and prior working experience are not mandatory but if possessed can be beneficial.
- AWS Introduction
- Identity Access Management
- Databases on AWS
- HA Architecture
- Data Stores
- Architecting to Scale
- Business Continuity
- Deployment and Operations Management
- Cost Management
- Introduction to IAM
- Beginners Guide to EC2
- Introduction to Serverless Computing
- KMS and Encryption on AWS
- Other AWS Services
- Developer Theory
- Advanced IAM
- Introduction to DevOps
- SDLC Automation
- Configuration Management and Infrastructure as Code
- Monitoring and Logging
- Policies and Standard Automation
- Incident and Event Response
- High Availability, Fault Tolerance and Disaster Recovery
- Other Services
- Introduction to SysOps
- Monitoring and Reporting
- Deployment and Provisioning
- High Availability
- Storage and Data Management
- Security and Compliance
- Data Collection
- Data Storage
- Data Processing
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Data Security
- Overview of Networking Basics
- Designing and Implementing AWS Networks
- Designing and Implementing Hybrid Networks at Scale
- Configure Network Integration with Application Services
- Manage, Optimize and Troubleshoot the Network