Excel is the most powerful application of the Microsoft Office suite, which forms an integral part for all jobs in analytics and consulting domain. It is a comprehensive platform that empowers its users to perform mathematical calculations, use pre-defined functions, and analyze different types of data in a spreadsheet.
Request For More Information
Excel is the most powerful application of the Microsoft Office suite, which forms an integral part for all jobs in analytics and consulting domain. It is a comprehensive platform that empowers its users to perform mathematical calculations, use pre-defined functions, and analyze different types of data in a spreadsheet. The built-in features of data formatting, formulae, graphs, functions, chart designing, sorting, filtering, pivot tables help in expertly catering to statistical and data analysis enterprise requirements. Microsoft Excel leverages you with across-the-board benefits of solving simple to complex mathematical equations and data reporting to extreme efficacy.
Brillica Services helps you unlock the potential features of the much-demanded data-analysis application through its extensive Advance Excel training and certification course. The Microsoft Excel training program delivered through certified instructors helps you to get accustomed to advanced usage of Excel including Macros, Lookup function, charts, analysis and much more.
Brillica Services offers specialized training on Advanced Microsoft Excel through instructor-led classroom, online and blended training options based on your specific learning requirements to help you master Excel skills on the go.
During and upon course completion, the participants would learn:
- Advanced features of MS Excel and implement the concepts
- Apply conditional formatting, personalize the spreadsheet and customize Quick Access toolbar
- Experimenting with data with What-if-analysis function
- Validating data by restricting input
- Designing Pivot tables and charts
- Applying slicer and timeline for enhanced interactivity
- Using Macros for task automation in Excel
- Using shortcuts, formulas, functions to save time and enhance productivity
- Integrate passwords to protect Excel files and provide data protection solution using security capabilities
All working professionals working in diverse domains can take up this course. The Advanced MS Excel Training is likely to be most beneficial to:
- Fresher seeking jobs in Analytics/Consulting streams
- Experienced Data Analyst
- Financial Analyst
There are no official prerequisites to take the Advance Excel Training course. However, a basic understanding of Microsoft Excel can be supportive.
- Introduction to Excel Advanced
- Functions and Super Powers
- Array Formulae
- Advanced Range Names
- What If?
- Problem Solving
- Goal Seek
- Advanced Filtering
- Working with Table
- Excel Interactivity – Practical Interactivity and conditional Formatting
- Working with External Data
- Advanced Uses of PivotTables
- Power Pivot
- Reporting with Power Pivot